I began working in the field of psychology in 2001. For over 7 years, I worked as a social worker/therapist at Del Amo Psychiatric Hospital. At the hospital, I treated adults, adolescents, and children with mental illnesses, such as depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, and addiction. I also have worked for Los Angeles Unified School District as a School Psychologist where I specialized in children with disabilities and parenting. In addition, I have experience at a weight loss center as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist where I conducted bariatric evaluations with adults for weight loss surgery. Since 2009, I have worked at my private practice where I enjoy working with a variety of individuals and couples.
- California University State, Long Beach, School Psychology Credential (PPS), 2003-2008
- Pepperdine University, Masters of Arts in Clinical Psychology (MFT), 2001-2003
- Boston University, Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication, (BS) 1995-1999
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, California Board of Behavioral Sciences (MFC46184)
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential, School Psychology, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Licensed Educational Psychologist, California Board of Behavioral Sciences (LEP3646)
- Behavior Intervention Case Manager (BICM)